A Few Friendly Reminders
1. Note: Air mattress needs your care in using, please avoid puncture from sharp objects like needle, knife, pet claws and etc.
2. When you first inflate your air mattress, allow it to properly stretch for 24 hours. The inflatable mattress may require additional inflation during this period, but this does not mean it is leaking air. It’s normal for the air mattress to lose a little air after you fully inflate it. This is due to the nature of the material, which stretches and shrinks.
3. To operate a rechargeable pump: Just make sure that you remove the red stopper and AC/DC charger before use and don’t use it for more than 10 minutes at a time, or place it near hot surfaces.
4. The rechargeable pump requires to be charged before use.
5. If you’re using your air bed for more than 2 nights in a row, you may find it helpful to top off your air bed with 10-15 seconds of inflation.
6. To increase comfort and protect your blow up mattress from wear and tear, it is best to sleep with sheets or a blanket.
7. If you have any other questions or concerns about our camping air mattress, Etekcity Customer Support Team is always happy to help.
8. Capacity: 650lb
9. Fully inflated size: 80 x 60 x 9 inch
Keep your air mattress and pump stored in the included carry bag, then grab it on the go when you need it for a trip.
The flocked top adds a soft, extra layer of warmth, while the structure of the inflatable mattress is designed to give solid support.
Capable of supporting up to 650 lb of weight, one air mattress could even fit an entire small family.
This air mattress is made with non-toxic materials, meaning it’s safe for children to use.
15 gauge puncture-resistant mattress materials brave the elements so that it’s ready to head outdoors with you.
Note: It's better to keep the air mattress away from rough stuff directly for maintenance
The queen air mattress is structured so that even if you sit on the edge or the side, it won’t tilt or flop over.